We are continuing to provide landscaping services to our residential and commercial customers as permitted under Ohio’s Stay At Home Order. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions below for more information regarding this and what we are doing to keep our customers and employees safe.
We hope you and your loved ones stay well during these times. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions for Landscapering Services and COVID-19
- Can Farinacci Landscaping continue work under Governor DeWine’s and Amy Acton’s Stay At Home Order?
- Yes. Landscaping services are permitted under the health director’s amended Stay At Home Order effective April 6th 2020. The Order permits any businesses to continue work if they fall under the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) list of determined list of essential businesses. Landscaping falls under the CISA list.
- Why is landscaping considered an essential business?
- Routine landscape maintenance and pesticide control mitigates many hazards to human health and threats to Ohio’s ecosystem such as flea, tick, mice and rat infestations, in addition to treating and preventing the growth poison ivy and oak.
- What are the safety precautions Farinacci Landscaping is taking
- Please know Farinacci Landscaping is fully committed to the safety of our employees and residential and commercial customers. We are following CDC’s recommended guidelines:
- Practicing social distancing wherever possible;
- Encouraging employees to stay home if they do not feel well;
- Providing employees with hand sanitizer, soap & disinfectant wipes;
- Routinely sanitizing equipment and tools;
- Maintaining a small staff to prevent unnecessary exposure.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
The Farinacci Family